We will continue with a variety of responsible and reasonable actions to protect the health and safety of our students and staff while minimizing the disruption to students' education. 一些例子包括:
- 上学:就像我们过去一样, 但现在更是如此, we are directing parents to keep their child home when they are sick or not feeling well. 如果学生在诊断或接触Covid后需要隔离, 他们可以通知学校接受在线教学. 如新冠病毒检测呈阳性，请通知我们的护士.
- 体温: Parents should take their children's temperatures prior to sending them to school. 学生或职员体温超过100度 需要 病人待在家里直到没有药物治疗 48小时. 如果咨询家庭医生的结果是建议进行Covid检测, 在返回之前，应提交阴性结果. 根据医务人员的建议, all student and staff temperatures will be taken at the start of the school day before entering the building.
- 个人卫生: Keeping hands clean and away from the face are important for maintaining good health. 我们将定期提供洗手和消毒设备. 学生将被指导在吃饭前和饭后洗手, 以及课间休息和体育课之后. Students are recommended to cough/sneeze into a tissue or their elbow and then wash or sanitize their hands.
- 物理距离: Classrooms will continue to be set up with at least 3 feet between student desks. We will continue to follow procedures to practice physical distancing when walking between classes and when gathering in large groups.
- 戴着面具: ULCS will set policy regarding mask wearing based on the current situation. Regardless of the current regulations, ULCS will foster a culture of acceptance about mask-wearing. Any student or staff who elects to wear a face mask more than is required will be allowed and encouraged to do so.
- 校园清洁:定期清洁消毒高接触区域, 教室和洗手间是日常生活的一部分.
- 豆荚: Our elementary building and high school building will be considered separate pods and we will minimize interaction. 小学大楼的每个教室都被视为一个豆荚, so that in the event of a confirmed case of COVID-19 in one classroom only that classroom will need to go virtual for a time.
如果你的孩子出现发烧或其他疾病的症状, COVID或其他疾病, 上学期间, 他们将被带到隔离室以保护其他人. 学校会通知家长/监护人. We ask that parents have 3 emergency contact numbers in RenWeb and that you do your best to pick up within 30 minutes.
Remember, parents should take their children's temperatures prior to sending them to school. 学生或职员体温超过100度 需要 病人待在家里直到没有药物治疗 48小时. Parents are responsible for contacting their family doctor for advice on Covid-19 testing. 根据医务人员的建议, all student and staff temperatures will be taken at the start of the school day before entering the building.
ULCS will set policy regarding mask wearing based on the current situation. Regardless of the current regulations, ULCS will foster a culture of acceptance about mask-wearing. Any student or staff who elects to wear a face mask more than is required will be allowed and encouraged to do so.
Masking requirements while on transportation provided by another school district are determined by that district. 请遵守您的校车供应商制定的规则.
Classrooms will continue to be set up with at least 3 feet between student desks. We will continue to follow procedures to practice physical distancing when walking between classes and when gathering in large groups.
Our student population is not large enough to require social distancing while outside.
今年我们将开设体育课, and follow the requirements of the athletic groups we participate in regarding masking during games. 细节将由Mr. 巴顿了解了每种运动的特点. 请与先生联络. Barton有问题吗.
ULCS believes parents should make decisions for the health and well being of their children. We are praying that the COVID-19 vaccine will not be mandated in NYS as a vaccine that schools must require. At this time, it is not required of schools, and ULCS is not requiring of our students or staff. 我们可能会要求自愿提供数据以确定我们的疫苗接种比例, 简单地告诉我们保持社交距离的做法. 学校护士可能会询问疫苗接种情况以确定指导方针, but disclosure is optional and will only determine which set of guidelines from the CDC is suggested. (例如, vaccinated individuals are not required to quarantine after known exposure, 而未接种疫苗的人.)
If your child must quarantine following a positive diagnosis or known exposure, 如果您有兴趣在线参与，请通知学校. ULCS will provide a virtual classroom experience for the days of a quarantine.
Virtual school is NOT available for students who are traveling on vacation, 昨晚没睡好, 或者正在经历传统的, 简短的疾病. ULCS不会每天都提供虚拟教室, and students will not be allowed to simply wake up and decide they aren't coming to school today.
2021-2022年将是ULCS伟大的一年! Our theme verse for the year, Matthew 7:21, helps us to recognize that our faith is Not Just Words. We can’t wait to see what God is going to do in the hearts and minds of each one of us.
事情似乎经常变化，我们得把计划放宽些. 然而, we have received word from Dutchess County DOH that both the NYS Department of Education and NYS Department of Health have made public statements that local school districts have the autonomy to make their own decisions. ULCS将遵循CDC的建议, continuing our focus on enabling in-person learning which is robust and community-building.
We will continue to keep the elementary classrooms (each one) and the high school as separate pods, 尽量减少接触. We will take temperatures for all staff, students and visitors entering the building daily. 如果你的孩子生病了，我们继续鼓励你让他们呆在家里. 我们都要勤洗手，养成良好的卫生习惯. 我们学校会定期消毒和清洁. 课桌之间至少间隔3英尺. 在走廊里走动时，我们会保持社交距离.
还有什么在改变? 虚拟学习正在改变. 而不是每天都有在线和面对面的课堂, virtual learning will only be available if a student needs to quarantine due to exposure or diagnosis of COVID-19 (and only if the diagnosed student feels well enough!). 如果使用这一选项，家长必须通知学校. If parents prefer, they can consult with the teacher about independent work to be done instead. 这意味着学生在假期将无法使用虚拟学习, 谁有一天没车去上学, 谁昨晚没睡好, 或任何其他非covid原因. This will help to ensure the best possible education for all of our students, 还有最好的工作环境.
很多人对疫苗有疑问. We are not requiring vaccination of our students (who are old enough to be eligible), 教职员或教员. We may attempt to collect vaccination status so that we can determine our percentage of vaccinated community members, 作规划用途. Disclosure is voluntary and confidential and will only be used for planning.